Sunday, March 30, 2008

mango is recovering ^^~

finally, my uncle came back from ipoh, bringing me news on my mango. he also take a few shots of mango's new heart to show me. so far, mango is recovering well ^^~


the old 4k engine was taken out from mango's engine bay~ can clearly see a square hole had taken off from the firewall to occupied the distributer.

how many te with power steering you saw out there? ^.^

the engine which is going to drop into mango~ 4AGE-20V ~ aka silvertop. see the original 4K with K50 gearbox lying behind??

this is y they also called 4AGE-20V 4-throttler, this is why, it had 4 independent throttler body. lol~
and last but also the best part of it~ ^^, come from my generous uncle. this thing almost keep me up all night~

walla~ TRD power plate with 3 spoke racing clutch~ ^.^ hurry uncle~

mango was now running on it's 4 wheels already. but still need a lot of tuning work to do before he can sing~ happily.

No comments: