Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mango is home again ^^. (temporary)

today, after bringing my grandma for a hearthy breakfast in GreenHouse Dim Sam. I went over to parit bunta to meet up with Ah Wei and Tommy from penang, with christine- his wife to be, Daniel, and Ah Sun.

Purpose of tommy and gang went down is to have a nice bowl of Pork Noodle in parit bunta, but after me and Ah wei's good persuasive skill, we manage to drag them down to Ipoh to pick up mango ^^.

An two hours later, we meet up with TK and Han, Boy (with his gf) and TK's friend (sorry, didn't catch your name). TK suggest a test run for mango in Cameron's touge. So, everyone hop in the car and start to drove happily toward the touge.

But a few KM away from the touge, At one traffic light, i felt that mango wasn't really willing to move, and his wheels feel heavy. so i ask Daniel who sit beside me if he notice anything wrong. He told me he does smell something burning. And then, Ah wei who was driving my Ranger saw smoke coming out from my rear brakes.

After some inspection at the petrol station nearby, My rear brakes jam...

Good thing we still in Ipoh, Han volunteer to check out my brakes. We slowly drove back to TK's workshop and dismantle the brakes.

Only to discover that one of the pin that held the brakepad in place was missing. My uncle who arrive later suggest that we just change the whole thing which will save lot's of troubles later on.
So there we goes, everything going out... including the tiny little pump ^.^

out the old and in the new 

And lastly, in the new breakpad and mango was happy again ^^. 
Really grateful for everyone's concern. Sorry to spoil the fun guys. Will make it up to you all next time ^^. Especially Han, i owe you a healthy meal. Remind me ya. 


And two hours later, mango was back in his cosy little parking place at home. ^.^ No more looking a empty parking place when i wake up. 
ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzz...............

3 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Good job bro... I hope your preparations are going well for this coming weekend.

I'll see you on the track my friend.

Cheers!

印奴 said...

Yeh!!!

My 2851's big bro had back from his heart surgery!!!

Can play at track sunday liao!!!

Kae Huang Tan said...

tank: yup, but still need some major adjustment. lot's of work to be done but too little time...

scav; yes~ see you on the track ya ^^, i'll be in the same group as you hehehe~ let me drive behind you ya, got to copy someone's line first :P ~