Monday, July 14, 2008

My First donut in mango ^.^

Just bring mango back from Ipoh+Kg gajah trip (I will post the photos and vids of Kg Gajah later.) to test out it's new axle. It's kinda of weired first time driving a 20V engine car with a 2-way LSD compatible axle. (which i dun understand what does Uncle Choi give me. :P) But it does handle really well during cornering with a bit of throtter, but will rattle a bit if didnt' give enough throtter.
Then today, before i change the tyre of mango back to it's street tyre, IT RAIN-ed! the sky was raining. So i can't resist to take mango and try out doing some power-u-turn and "donuts" ~ YES~! DONUTS. thing that i had dream of doing since highschool, and i finally had a car which should be able to do it.

And my first attemp -

SUCCESS~! yes, i had done a donut ^.^ hurray. feels like i'm 18 again XD ~

and this is the power-u-turn attemp.

not really get a hang of it yet :P. but i'll practice more ;)

4 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Bro, I'm going to visit you sometime this week (probably weekend). You'd better get some cheapo tires on and I'll show you a good time in the Mango!

We'll check out Mango doing the spin turn, donut and figure'o'eight.

See ya soon!

印奴 said...

开始作怪了!!!

哈哈哈。。。

有人会很高兴(卖轮胎的)!!!

Kae Huang Tan said...

lol~ okie dokie. but first let me fix my front left wheel bearing first. it's making dangerous knocking noise after i change the front tyre back to sreet one.

ScAvEnGeR said...

Do it fast man... I wanna BURN rubber!!!