Friday, November 28, 2008

In search for better traction~

While others was happily driving around in Kg Gajah Track, i wasn't really feel right about mango's rear wheel... my 185/60R14 Hancook RS/2 keep on sliding all over the place as soon as i step a bit deeper onto the throttler. 

So i ask around for advices, and the answer is almost the same, i need better traction on the rear a.k.a. wider and stickier tyre~ 
This is what come over my mind at first~ 
Yokohama Advan Neova AD-07
Then i remember my friend Yus told me he had some of this~ 
Yokohama A-048

So i call him up and hook-up the deal ^.^ and i get a good price for 4 piece of 195/60R14 hoho~ perfect for my Watanabe RS rims~ 

But i keep on searching and finally i landed on one of this~ which make me drew.......

The all new A-050 newest in the semi-slick tyre line from Yokohama as well as  the new AD-08



And if anyone interested in the new AD08's can check it out on the official website~ Yokohama Tyres

2 comments:

Choon said...

hey.. cool auto blog.

i'm having a similar interest. link me up ya?

http://choondiy.blogspot.com

Kae Huang Tan said...

no problem bro ;) good to know you as well ;) ~