Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Tyre Frenzy~ ^.^ i think i'm mad...

Jian from Yita Auto Service Centre called me up yesterday, told me that my tyre had arrive ^.^ hurray~ So i went to his shop is Kulim immediately with my Works  Ewing 15" rim.
Jian's very professional shop in Kulim, you would be stunted by the amount of rare second-hand rims he can get his hand on.
Jian(left) and I inspecting the works of his worker, dun wan to scratch my 2K+ worth piece of art :P
The tyre we were talking about, legendary AD07 (price drop a bit due to new range of AD08 out in the market)
All 4 pieces lying nicely behind ranger ready to bring home.
Compared to my 185 RS-2, 195 sure had much larger contact surface.

Testing to fit all 4 new tyres into mango... however only the front succeed, while the rear tyre was pressing directly onto the fender... think i would really need a fender re-work after 29th's Time Attack.

Mango with his new look ^.^ 
Second trip today to PohNee Tyre to take out the old RS-2 which will be sold to my cousin and put in the 195/60R14 Yokohama A-048 which i purchase from Japan. 
Semi-Slick for mango's rear.
Look nice in my Watanabe RS (6" really is a bit small, wanna get my hand on 7" or 8" RS ^^)
The best part of tyre changing hoho~ balancing. 

3 comments:

印奴 said...

29th Time Attack ???

Where oh ???

What oh ???

Kae Huang Tan said...

Kg gajah lo~

29th Dec-2008 lo~

http://tougeking.blogspot.com/2008/12/dec-29th-2008-time-attack-super-battle.html

lo~

印奴 said...

Go Go Go 阿列阿列阿列!!!