Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Spring cleaning~ ^.^ lol~

Business was slow lately~ and it's scorching hot out there~ then i took out my engine and see what i can fiddle with~ and then i kinda feel like it's a bit dirty in the eyes~ 
So i call my worker who was too occupied with doing nothing to start cleaning it up~ with some special carbon-bonding chemical.
Halfway into the cleaning~ using the chemical and a tooth brush~ "^_^"~ it start to shine again~
cleaning the head cover~ 
i even polish the valve cap to it's original shine-in-perfection~ i just love shinny parts lol~
The complete cleaning version of my mango's new engine-head-to-be. Will be starting to port-polish it later this weekend. 

7 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Cannot tahan lor... Celaka... So nice...

Kae Huang Tan said...

scav~ hahaha~ i can sell you the stuff to clean the head if you wan ^.^ ~ maybe you can do it to your 4g63 later~ hehehe~

Kevin Luke said...

Hi Dennis Kevin here... really nice job done to the head shinning and clean...

if this stuff isnt that expensive i would to buy some can i know the price and how you sell it???

Kae Huang Tan said...

Hi Kev~ thanks for visiting my blog. The thing is Rm11 for a 600ml bottle. They had a 4L type but i forget about the price. Will ask for you later ;) ~

Btw, nice blog you had there too~

Cheers~

Kevin Luke said...

Thanks... Bro how much did you use actualy to clean your head cyclinder??? My head quiet small 3 cylinder only... Your from penang right... cause i wanna get some of this chemical(small project going on now hehehe)...

Kae Huang Tan said...

i used about 1.5 bottle for it. But in generous amount of course. Actually one bottle should be enough to do the job. My place is in Nibong Tebal. I can give you the direction if you send me your email or call me.

Kevin Luke said...

Ok drop me a email with your number at-

kevinlukemichael(at)hotmail(dot)com

I should be going down to penang this month... i think 2 600ml bottle's will good for me...

Thanks...