Friday, June 3, 2011

KGC~! I'M Back~!!!!!!!

It's had been 482 days since my last post~ and 545 days since my last track day (>_<)~ really miss all the track actions~ burning rubbers~ fume of toasted clutch and brakes~

For i was ensuring i get myself a nice and cozy family first~ ^^ With my wife and my new born daughter staying cosily in the house~ I got myself a GREEN LIGHT from me wife~ XD~ yeah~!


So i dug up my OLD Advan Neova A048, and i do means very old indeed. It's a 05 tyre... (shh... dun tell JPJ) and had them transfer to a new set of rims - from 14" 6jj to 14" 6.5jj, which is much proper for a 195/65 tyre.







Just hope these baby still had some soul in it~ ^^ hohoho~ KCG, here i come XD~

2 comments:

Vince said...

Hi Dennis,

Finally your Blog is back in action. Congratulations for your family to have addition of a little Princess. Do keep this blog update.
Nowdays good automotive blog is hard to find. Everyone wanted to boast about the super highend and expensive equipmentthat they forgot that the original cars does not need these to have a good lap time. Try to launch a car without launch control, you will knpw exactly what I mean.
BTW I still have 4 AD07 at my mechanics place, let me know if you want them (I will be checking your blog updates since you are now back online! ;P ).
http://wongvin8.blogspot.com/2010/05/used-neova-ad07-to-let-go-cheap.html

Kae Huang Tan said...

lol~ thanks bro. I still got 4 piece of AD07 195/50R15 in hand :P~~ haha, some more my old TE72 cannot fix 195/55 into the wheel flare for now XD~ i made it too tight~ darn!