Monday, December 5, 2011

My AE86 Kouki Axle shaft snap-ed~

After the 'PIAK' sound, i still manage to reversed the car in front of my factory and after jacking up mango,  i check for any visible physical brokerage. 

With no visible damage, i then check mango's wheels. And to my 'horror' the left wheels is spinning 'happily' without any drags.
And this is what i saw after i took out the axle shaft.  
Comparison with the other side, clearly shows you that what had missing from the tip of it~ For the other end is stuck-ed in the LSD, i had to cut off a portion of the broken shaft in order to be able to tow mango to my friend's workshop.
 And call-up my uncle to tow mango~
Mango sure can catch someone's eyes~ ^_^~ 
After taking the LSD out and removed the debris. It's time to hunt for a replacement axle shaft. 

No comments: