Wednesday, April 17, 2013

{For Sale} Tein HA/HR locking ring

Recently I got a few customer coming in TEIN HA/HR with broken locking rings. Seems like the material was at it's end-of-life. So i had to source replacement for them. And after some ordeal. It seems that it's becoming common that old TEIN coming in from Japan would have a broken locking rings.  
So i had to ask my neighbor who fortunately had CNC to make me some new one. And since the boss said it wouldn't be cost effective to make just 2~4 pieces. (in which it would cost more than 200 for just a pair) So i had to settle with making 50 sets - one big ring and one small ring X 50 as minimal order. 
In which after taking out some of the pre-order unit and some I would keep for my future customer. I still have 15 extra sets to let go.  The specification is 57.5mm inner hole with 3mm thread. It will fit any TEIN, coil over with the corresponding thread size. 
The price is MYR100 for one set consist of one big ring and one small ring. Excluding mailing/shipping charges.  Anyone who were interested can contact me via my company TKA Motorsport

1 comment:

Unknown said...

hi, how much do you want for a set of four please.
Email me aaroncowan@icloud.com