Thursday, April 10, 2008

My Banana Rim is home~ with RS-2 on it ^^

finally, after 2 weeks i finally got time to go down to pick my rims with tyre up.

I got my banana rim from this shop in Kulim, Kedah. He did offer me a reasonable price for both the rims and tyres. Thanks Jian.

all four of them lying nicely behind my Ranger.

Just love the banana like spoke of the rim, i know it sure will look good on my mango ^^ he will look even handsome.

This is what we were talking, HanKook Venture RS-2, performance tyre, those RS would possibly enable me go a few sec faster in Kg Gajah.

All stack up nice and clean in my factory, waiting for mango's arrive to put them on...
T_T darn i miss you mango~

2 comments:

ScAvEnGeR said...

Harlo brudder... When is Mango coming out?? I'm dying for a test drive... You gotta let me try it out in Teluk Bahang bro... I miss my TE.....

Kae Huang Tan said...

ya bra-ther~ i also hasn't had a clue on when mango will discharged from the ward. but we can't rush art right ;) just be patience and looking forward for that day ^.^

p.s. (sorry for your lost bro)