Tuesday, October 7, 2008

45 upgrade to 75 -> Power Factor up~!

One Week after coming from Bali, and the first thing i rush to when i re-open my factory on Monday is to my Mango ^.^ (my wife was groaning behind me :P) 

Stuck in the Key and turn *.* .....

......

......

it crank but won't start~ darn, back on the ranger to take my multi-meter and give it a test... 12.7V gosh... the batteries is a gonner. Well, it did serve both my original 4K engine, 4 times Kg Gajah track day and lot's fun time in the rain ^.^ so time for a new batteries. 
In Memories, the old Nippon "DRY" cell battery
So i went to the batteries shop and after much ask around, i settle with a new GP-Atlas 75amp, 140 minutes battery. cost me a big RM310 *_*
Old one only rated 45amps and 70 minutes, no wonder you can't hold longer than one week without charging you up :P
The new BIG boy is  a 75 amps 140 minutes, double the capacity of the old nippon. This should be able to provide my 20V for all the power it need during 8K+ revving ^.^ yes~!
-
And Mango crank up nicely with the new battery in and he start up like -turn, 0.3sec of cranking and he fires up :D hurray 75amps~ hohoho.

3 comments:

印奴 said...

瓦老!!!

真是大块。。。

2851恐怕装不下。。。

Kae Huang Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kae Huang Tan said...

应为是装在后面 ^_^ 所以没有问题~ 呵呵~