Sunday, March 22, 2009

100? magical number? or just ordinary~

think back during primary school, we will be really happy and show our parents the number 100.

But when years pass, that number become less important and eventually won't stimulate any emotion vibration to me anymore. Just that~

when i first started this blog, i keep asking myself, would i or wouldn't i be able to keep posting on this blog? will i just post a few then just forget about it? But Bahahaha~

i had reach-ed the 100 mark, which is quite surprise even myself. But thanks to mango and all the fun time i had spending to fix and upgrade him. I was able to share the bits of happiness working on a old car with my friends who were out there reading my blog.

Here, i speak a thousand thanks to everyone who had visited my blog and posted your comment. Mango will keep growing and recover into his hay-day state ^.^ Let keep the finger cross , would you?

No comments: