Thursday, March 19, 2009

Really nice AE86 model~ Limited Edition

I was in Ah Wei (12/TanV6)'s place to get my mango's insurance done, while waiting for the bloody slow internet connection, Ah Wei cheer me up with a present he receive from his Hong Kong friend.
OK, you will sure know what's that already right ;)

Another look from further away~ It's a Model car made to a precise which i didn't sure about the actual proportion. But believe me, it's very precision~
A look from the front. you can turn the head lamp either open or close, but the wiper won't move. Now~ pop the hood...
The detail of the model is so good~
This is the base/back bone of the model, the wheels spin freely and it's height and caster adjustable.
Even the Rims was Watanabe-RS style with a really 'huge' disc rotor
The interior was a bit simple, but still bring out the original layout of AE86
Even the gear knob and e-brake was out in together with the 3 padels~
and Darn they were good, the dashboard was printed with actual meter reading and the rear view mirror had reflection! I told Ah Wei if he got contact his friend, gonna ask him to get me another one! I WAN ONE~!

No comments: