Friday, July 3, 2009

mango's progress 6~ (put on more weight >_< )

I didn't went visit mango last week coz i wasn't feeling well~ so yesterday die die also went to Lai's place. 
And saw he already started on mango's roof~ which he show me the original pieces
Darn~ all rotten, and very obvious last owner had done some work on it as well, but really 'rough-n-cheap' job :P~
The time i arrive Lai is working on the front structure where the caster arm connected (dunno what it call :P) It not what i though he would did like he said earlier, he told me he would take a pre-fabricated taiwan structure and reinforce with L-bar. Instead~
He custom the whole bar out using something he found a few days before~ ^.^ 
An 1.3mm thick square bar came from......
Guess what~! Our very own house's Gate's support beam~ lol~
almost complete~ that's 1.5 day's work *_*.... (hope he didn't charge me too expensive for that....)
Picture of Lai at work, he's the most skilled person in using oxygen torch i had seen (after my dad :P)~ 

4 comments:

Vince said...

I really interested to know how much Mr Lai is charging for a project work like this. :)

Kae Huang Tan said...

vince my bro~ i don't even dare to think about it *_*~ not even a second....

but what would i do as i want a chassis which can last me at least 10 more years? (>_<) had to 'press bird' and get on with it lo ~ lol~

ScAvEnGeR said...

I can see that Mango is going through a VERY thorough chassis refreshing course. Although, it seems only 5sec. when I was playing GT4. Hahaha...

Be patient my friend, Mango will be out sooner than you think.

Kae Huang Tan said...

hahaha~ you were right scav. i had been waiting for 4 months, it's not less for another one ^^~

really through indeed, the boss keep on unsatisfied with the panel next to the one he's working on, and the next one, and the next one....

so it keep on going till almost everything had change to new panel... ^^||| ~