Saturday, May 5, 2012

Fluid Power~!!! Hydraulic E-brake on it's way~

After my first amateur Gymkhana event by Pop Cones. I'm totally fall in love with the extremely fun motorsport. And with mango's disability to turn in tight corners (my e-brake cable wasn't one piece :P it's "patch-ed") So i decided to make mango a higher level of e-brakes. A fluid one~ 

Thanks fully a got a few friends who had been modding their e-brakes for drifting purposes, i got all the info i need from them and i decided to go for the twin rear caliper design. For i need to keep the rear brakes for my track events. 

And for the extra e-brake+pump i just walk into the big car accessories shop in Bukit Mertajam and get one off the shelfs. It's brand new from china and only cost less than 300 bucks~ Will cost me lot's more if i make it myself + not so good looking~ lol~ 



And now it's all waiting for getting the twin caliper brackets done and hook it up with the extra calipers~ 

till then cheerios~ will post follow up posts once i get back from Sepang on 20th~ Had to prep mango for the big circuit~ 

No comments: