Thursday, May 17, 2012

Prepping for my first SIC open track day~ Part 1

Just borrow these P1 racing rims from my buddy McGuyver~ it's from some old evo. Which had 7j and 27 offset. So i just borrow it for the event.

these beauty weights 4.7kg/pcs on my scale~ and from other friends who had used it most of them told me these rims would hold up good on high speed.  
 Load up the rims and my FZ-201 it's off to PohNee's place i go~ 
 Sorry for pohnee's worker for these competition tyre were a bit too hardcore for his 'standard' machine to fit. It keep on 'hang' when it's torque limits reaches (which design to protect normal tyre wall if it's not fitted correctly)
And it tools about 80PSi to successfully press the tyre wall agains the rims (>_<) dang the wall is hard~  
And walla ~ all fitted and ready to go on SIC's tarmac to rub some rubbers~ 

I think i won't be able to sleep tomorrow night~ :P

No comments: